PC Greenhouse / Polycarbonate Greenhouse
Our PC greenhouse, referred to as polycarbonate greenhouse is a type of pc greenhouse / polycarbonate greenhouse. It is a structural building with PC roof and wall, ideal for growing flowers, vegetables, fruits, transplants, etc.
Features of PC Greenhouse / Polycarbonate Greenhouse
1. Modern appearance, stable structure and high intensity
2. Optimum heat retention and lowest energy consumption
3. Strong impact resistance
4. Long service life
5. High steel quality
6. High quality hot SENDZIMIR galvanization according to European standards
Structural Characteristics of Our PC Greenhouse / Polycarbonate Greenhouse
1. Venlo structure
2. Span: 8M/9.6M/12M, Bay size: 3.2M/4M, Section: 4M
3. Gutter height: 3-5.5M
4. Cover: polycarbonate panel, fitted by special aluminum profiles together with sealed band
5. Our pc greenhouse / polycarbonate greenhouse comes with high quality steel structure. All main parts are hot dip galvanized in line with European standards, ensuring excellent corrosion resistance.
6. Prefabricated structure. All the parts can be easily assembled on the spot with joining parts and bolts and nuts, without any welding points to damage the zinc coating on the material. This guarantees the optimal performance of anti-corrosion.
7. Standardized production for all parts
8. Ventilation: single roof vents or double roof vents, controlled by rack and pinion system.